Wednesday, April 10, 2013

First Week in the MTC (pictures)

Here are the pictures that Emily has e-mailed from her first week in the MTC. She was having problems uploading pictures and she didn't leave me notes of what they are of so here is to me assuming! I will write her and ask her if I was right or not and to from now on leave me with captions. I am sure she will love telling me what to do again. ;)


Emily in front of the infamous map at the MTC pointing to her mission. France, Paris. 
Emily's companion, Soeur Denning (Ashelle) doing the same.

Soeur Johns and Soeur Denning

Part of Emily's district in the MTC. (Looks to me like the Elder's and Emily and her companion. 

Emily's district. 
Guessing this is outside of her residence. 
 She is having a lot of fun. She wants a lot of e-mails and us ALL to go to dearelder.com and write her. Thank you all for your love, support, and prayers for her.



No comments:

Post a Comment