Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pre-MTC Pictures

Hello everyone! It is Michelle (Emily's sister). I have been working to get all of the pictures Emily and us took before we dropped her off at the MTC. I have all of them but some are on Todd's laptop and that is at our apartment so I will upload those tonight when I get home from work. If you are like me and you love pictures then you will love this post. Here they are! 





 The family after Emily's setting apart. It was one of the most spiritual moments I have ever been had and am so lucky to have a sister like Emily. You can tell we all have after crying faces. Tears of pure joy and from the spirit. From left to right it goes Jennifer, our dad (Cordell), Emily, our mom (Cathy), our Grandpa Critchlow, Grandma Critchlow, Melissa, Todd, and me (Michelle). The family after Emily's setting apart. It was one of the most spiritual moments I have ever been had and am so lucky to have a sister like Emily. You can tell we all have after crying faces. Tears of pure joy and from the spirit. From left to right it goes Jennifer, our dad    (Cordell), Emily, our mom (Cathy), our Grandpa Critchlow, Grandma Critchlow, Melissa, Todd, and me (Michelle).





Emily and her favorite people. Her and my grandparents have a great relationship. It is sure going to be strange going to see them and not have Emily and my grandpa tease each other. 


 Emily packing for her mission. I bet it is very hard to pack for 18 months. 

 



Emily getting her missionary packet together. Her mission countdown is up to date!








 The last picture of Emily in front of that house. My mom just sold her home and will be moving on the 22nd of April!





Jessica, Melissa, Emily, and Jennifer before Emily is off to the MTC.




The "kids" minus Jessica. 







 Myself and Emily! Going to miss her sooo much! 





Emily's most favorite person in the world, Mama!




Jennifer, myself, Emily, our mom, and Melissa taking pictures in front of the Provo temple before we head to the MTC to drop her off.








Emily and Jennifer. She is so excited for Jennifer to become a cougar just like her and I know Jennifer will miss Emily telling her what classes to take. 

 Emily and her new (and only) brother-in-law before heading to the MTC. Can I just add that Todd is so excited for Emily and knows exactly what the MTC is like. He definitely has calmed me down reassuring me that Emily is having a blast just like he did.








Emily and the baby of the family, Melissa. I am sure Emily is so proud of Melissa and the wonderful woman she is becoming. I am also sure that Emily is glad she will be gone when Melissa turns 16 in a week and half so she doesn't have to worry about driving with her. JK Melissa you are a great driver. :)





All of us crammed into the car to drop off Emily. 







One last photo before she heads off!











Emily so precious with all of her luggage!



Emily walked away to the place she will learn a lot and while having a lot of fun for the next 6 weeks. She heads to Paris on May 13th. (my birthday) so I get a call from the airport. YAY me! 

We all love and miss her so very much, probably all more than we thought we would. I look up to her in more ways than she will ever know. I know that she is doing what is right for both her and Heavenly Father and wouldn't want her anywhere else. The people of the France, Paris mission are beyond blessed to have her and she is blessed to teach them. I want to personally say I know this church is true and that Heavenly Father does exist and that Jesus Christ lived and still lives. I am grateful for temples and the fact that I can be a forever family with my Johns family as well and my Rimmasch family. I love you Emily and will see you in less than 17 months and 3 weeks. (No one is counting right?)


-Michelle Rimmasch


No comments:

Post a Comment